Cosmetic Dentistry in Mandeville, LA - Michael G. Dragon, DDS
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Dragon at Dragon Dentistry please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
Dr. Michael Dragon
Your local Mandeville dentist
- What is Periodontal (Gum) Disease?
- Causes of Periodontal Disease
- Types of Periodontal Disease
- Signs & Symptoms of Periodontal Disease
- Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- Periodontal Disease, Heart Disease and Stroke
- Periodontal Disease and Pregnancy
- Periodontal Disease and Osteoporosis
- Periodontal Disease and Respiratory Disease
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Care for Your Child’s Teeth
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Does Your Child Grind His or Her Teeth at Night?
- Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Eruption of Your Child’s Teeth
- First Visit
- Good Diet
- How Often Should Children Have Dental Checkups?
- How to Prevent Cavities
- Mouth Guards
- Pacifiers and Thumb Sucking
- Pediatric Dental Appliances
- Perinatal and Infant Oral Health
- Sealing Out Tooth Decay
- Sippy Cups
- Tobacco Use
- Tongue Piercing
- What is Pulp Therapy?
- What’s the Best Toothpaste for My Child?
- When Should Children Have Their First Dental Visit?
- When Will My Baby Start Getting Teeth?
- Why Are Primary Teeth Important?
- Why See a Pediatric Dentist?
- Xylitol – Reducing Cavities